We collect the minimum personal data needed to allow subscribers to use the website. Because our payments are handled by Paypal we do not collect any financial information.
We will never pass your data details (email, address, or telephone, cookie details etc.) to any third parties for marketing purposes. If at any time your are concerned about the use of your personal data, or wish to stop receiving emails from us please contact us
We collect the following information:
Use of personal information
- Where you contact us through enquiry and registration forms, we collect the details you provide to us (typically the personal details include your name and email address).
- Where you visit this website, we collect information automatically about your visit. This information includes your IP address, domain name and browser used. The information obtained in this way (i.e. your browsing patterns) will be used to track visitor behaviour to provide us with statistics and to assist us in marketing our products and services.
We process personal information collected via our websites for the purposes of:
- Providing a high quality service.
- Processing, invoicing, collecting payment and fulfilling any orders you may have made.
- Providing you with access to any subscribed content.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (including updates and changes to services).
- Building up marketing profiles, aiding strategic development and auditing usage of the site.
- Dealing with and responding to any queries you contact us about.
As a result of subscribing to a Sensible Media website your name and address may be added to a Sensible Media mailing list. However, you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time. If you would prefer to not be contacted in any of the above ways, please email us at email@example.com
or write to Sensible Media Ltd, c/o Valentine Ellis, Preacher's Court, The Charterhouse, Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6AS, UK with your written instructions and contact details.
Sending data over the internet
Transmission of data over the internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to intercept or access your transmissions and/or private communications unlawfully. Sensible Media Ltd makes every effort to ensure the integrity of your personal information which you provide to us but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Changes to this policy